26.9.98

How to get a Blank Noise chapter going

Read all you can on our website about what we do.
Make sure you're following discussions on our email group and comment threads on the blog.
Get a group together: friends, relatives, anyone who is interested.
Email us and we can send you material such as posters or fliers and help you get going. Often interventions are conducted simultaneously across multiple cities and it would be great if you could get a group together in your city in time to join the others.
Make sure you are listening to the group and hearing other people's concerns.
Make sure someone is taking minutes of the meeting.

Email us for a skype chat! here we are: blurtblanknoise@gmail.com

1 comment:

Time and Space said...

Hello Blank Noise Bangalore,

A women in the city of men, in an industry full of men where gender bias against women is a common practice, I am one of them, those who struggle everyday to feel safe, but the safety I crave is an illusion so far away, that this insecurity has seeped into my general thought process and everyday life.

I am Paroma Roy. I am a Banglorean by heart, have been here for the past 11 years. I would like to get the sense of insecurity banished from my system as I truly believe in being the change that I want to see in the society

I seek your assistance in being of any assistance to my city & country to make it safer for all and not just the women

In eager anticipation,
Paroma